Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Click here to read Catholic Retreats' review of The Cana Mystery.  

Highlights include:

"Once I started reading this book I couldn't help but make the time to finish it, which doesn't happen too often for me with fiction books!"

"I liked [that the] bad guys in this book were BAD people.  The do some bad things to others, and it makes you realize just how urgent it is for the main characters to succeed.  These aren't the ridiculous bad guys like the albino monks of other archaeological and historical thrillers.

"It doesn't beat you over the head with Catholicism, it doesn't assume you are very familiar with Catholic teachings, and it does not lay immediate judgement on the actions of the characters and it doesn't present them as clearly good or evil in many cases."

"Overall, this book was really enjoyable.  There was a whole lot of action and it kept me wanting to read another chapter every time I planned on stopping."

"I would give this book 4.5 out of 5 stars.  There were a few things that made me suspend my disbelief a little bit, but overall it was a well thought-out and entertaining book."

No comments:

Post a Comment